Gibson Brands, Inc., the world's premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Support Representative - 2nd Shift
Gibson Brands, Inc., the leading manufacturer of musical instruments is seeking self-motivated, aggressive professionals for our Customer Service team. Customer Service and/or sales experience with a working knowledge of home theater equipment is a plus. Position will be based in Nashville, TN. This is a full-time, salaried position is for our afternoon/evening shift with a typical schedule of 3pm – 12am 5 days per week which often includes weekends and may include holidays as needed; actual schedule may vary. The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
- At least 2+ years Customer Service experience (assisting end users in retail or call center environment preferred)
- 2+ years working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- MUST have working/technical knowledge of home theater equipment including: receivers, surround sound systems, Blu-ray players, etc. Please specify experience in your submission.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced demanding environment & approach this position as a career opportunity.
*Gibson offers competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation and paid time off.
To be considered please click apply below.
Please no phone calls.